Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Antioch-Road to Success: Business and Learning Through Play
Thursday, April 11, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
Child Care Means Business Class
This workshop shows family child care providers how to start and maintain a successful business.
- Marketing your business
- Interviewing and keeping clients
- Contracts and legal considerations
- Recordkeeping and tax tips
- Business resources and child care philosophies
Learning Through Play
This curriculum workshop assists providers in planning fun, educational activities for children and workable daily schedules.
- The importance of routines for children
- Setting up play space for all ages and ideas for setting up child care environment that is harmonious with your family life
- Early reading skills, math and science projects
- Setting limits as children grow
When: Thursday, April 11th, 2013, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
Where: Contra Costa Child Care Council - East Area Office
5095 Lone Tree Way, Antioch, CA 94531 Free parking available
Registration: Registration Information box at the top of this page
- Select the number of tickets you will need under "Quantity"
- Click "Register", fill out the information required
- Click "Complete Registration"
You do not need to print a ticket to attend the training.
For more information please contact Cecilia Sequeira at
or call (925) 676-5442, ext. 3105
When & Where
Contra Costa Child Care Council
The Contra Costa Child Care Council provides leadership to promote and advance quality care and early education.
Through a variety of initiatives, programs and services, the Child Care Council partners with:
- Parents - to strengthen families
- Care Providers - to build a system of quality care and early education that respects parents as primary caregivers and teachers, values diversity and encourages children to make positive life choices
- Community - to broaden the base of support for children, families and quality care and early education